The DeKalb County Health Department serves as a resource for health care providers during community health outbreaks, pandemics, and public health emergencies.
The health department also serves as a liaison to alert health care providers of advisories, recommendations, updates, or changes in reportable disease from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and prevention) and IDPH (Illinois Department of Public Health).
In addition, various other updates will also be provided as needed.
Current Guidelines & Reports – Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
- E.coli Food Safety
- Acute flaccid myelitis Update
- Acute flaccid myelitis (AFM) Guidance– 10/10/2018
- Influenza Guidance for Long Term Care Facilities 2018-2019
- Record Request Form
- Pediculosis Position Statement
- Certificate of Religious Exemption Form
Current Guidelines & Reports – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- STD Treatment Guidelines
- CDC for Health Care Providers
- Current Childhood Immunization Schedule
- Stop & Report