Covid-19 Updates for DeKalb County, IL

Frequently Asked Questions

Q:  How can I get a copy of my adult immunization records?
A:  Call the CD program at 815-748-2467.

Q:  Do I need a prescription to get an immunization?
A:  No, prescriptions are not required.

Q:  What immunizations do I need?
A:  CDC Adult Immunization Schedule

Q:  Should I bring records of my past immunizations to my appointment if I have not visited the Health Department before?
A:  A current record of immunizations from your primary care provider, school, or employer would be helpful to determine which immunizations are recommended for you.

Appointment Only / Citas Solamente

Services are by appointment only until further notice. For services please call 815-758-6673.

Citas solamente hasta nuevo aviso. Para servicios favor de llamar 815-758-6673.